Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Microsoft purchases Linked In - Garry is set to DiveIn

You have probably heard the News, Microsoft has stumped up 20 billions or thereabouts for Linked In.  It will remain a separate company with the head of Linked In reporting directly to Microsoft boss Satya Nadella.  A news story about this is here  and the Letter to his employees from the CEO of LinkedIn

So what has this got to do with Garry, your editor.  For a long time I was thinking of putting content into Linked-In as I need the extra eyeballs to vb123.com.au With Microsoft now well on the way to being the owner of Linked-In, I may as well publish stories into Linked-In.  My initial thoughts will be discussions on Excel and Access with particular emphasis on Excel cloud spreadsheets.

So please connect to me in Linked-In by searching for Garry Robinson.  Then await my stories.


No comments: